Retro Mary Jane Pumps
ALWAYS ON TREND: Youthful and unapologetically feminine, Pixie by J. Adams is a contemporary tribute to the classic Mary Jane flats. Its mid heel and special scallop details make it a timeless staple for the modern woman's wardrobe.
VINTAGE AESTHETIC: Rock these 1950s-inspired heels at your next rockabilly party or dress-up event. These heels will add that perfect finishing touch to your costume.
PADDED FOR YOUR COMFORT: Featuring a cushioned foot bed and a padded insole to take the pain out of fashion, with a sturdy heel to support you in every occasion.
EARTH-CONSCIOUS: Made with synthetic, vegan materials.
MEASUREMENTS: 3" Heel. Runs small, 1/2 size up recommended.
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Processing time may vary due to merchandise availability and/or payment discrepancies.
- Orders ship Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Shipping time is based on business days (including expedited shipping services).
- The cut-off time for overnight and 2-3 days express shipments is 12pm PST. Orders placed after 12pm PST that ship overnight or express may not be processed the same day.
- You will receive a shipping notification (to the e-mail address entered on your order) that will notify you of the shipping carrier and your tracking information.
- Flat rate shipping to all 48 contiguous United States is $4.95.
- Orders shipped to the 48 contiguous United States with a subtotal over $50 qualify for free shipping. These orders will be shipped with Standard Shipping which may take 7-9 business days.
- All domestic orders are shipped via FedEx or USPS. Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO, PO Boxes, and US Territories are shipped via USPS.
- Expedited shipping services are shipped via FedEx (Express, 2-Day, or Overnight). Orders are still processed within 1-2 business days. Shipping time is based on business days. Deliveries are made Monday - Friday (excluding holidays). A signature is usually (but not always) required during the time of delivery.
CANADA / INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Thank you so much for your interest, we are still expanding and hope to offer international shipping soon!
Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Customers are responsible for return shipping fees. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Items must be returned in unworn, brand-new condition, with the original shoe box and all original packaging, such as dust bags, tissue paper, and other accessories.
Worn items or items returned with missing accessories or packaging will be subject to a 50% restocking fee.
Step 1: Package your return
- Package the items in protective material, such as a polymer bag, paper wrapping, or a shipping box.
- Customers may use any carrier of their choice to ship their return.
Step 2: Ship your return and save the tracking information
14350 Cherokee Pl
Chino, CA 91710
Save the return tracking number. The tracking number is required as confirmation for the refund.
After shipping the return, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the order number, the return tracking number, and the name of the returned item. This is so that we can verify the return shipment.
The item will be refunded after the customer has provided the above information.
- J. Adams is not, under any circumstances, responsible for a customer’s "worn" damages.
- NO returns or exchanges on final sale items, NO exceptions.
- Our RMA department reserves the right to refuse any refunds or charge a 50% restocking fee for items returned not in compliance with our stated return parameters.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Once the return has been processed, we will send a confirmation e-mail with the refund details.
- All refunds are processed back to the customer's original form of payment. A confirmation notification is sent when a refund is issued.
- Please note: Once the refund is processed, it may take a few business days for the funds to reflect to the original payment account. Timing will vary depending on the form of payment and financial institution.
Incorrect/Defective Item Received
- In the event that an incorrect or defective item is received, please contact our Customer Care team right away and we will have the issue resolved for you. All defective items will be inspected by our RMA team. We reserve the right to request for photos of the defective item before we authorize a return. J. Adams is not, under any circumstances, responsible for a customer’s "worn" damages (wear and tear, stretching, etc).
- Packages returned with failed delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, cancelled after shipment, etc.) can be subject to a 50% restocking fee. Restocking fee will be applied to the final refund amount.
- Return to Sender fees, if applicable, will be applied to the final refund amount. Packages that are returned to sender are not guaranteed to be reshipped.
If you have any other questions or need further assistance with the returns process please contact our Customer Care team here.
How can I track my order?
- All orders process within 1-2 business days before shipping out.
- Once out of our warehouse, an automated email is sent to you with the tracking number and link to the carrier.
My tracking says “Delivered” but I didn’t receive it? What do I do?
- We advise checking in with everyone at the residence, leasing/management office, and local post office. If you still cannot locate the package, please email us at email@example.com for the quickest response.
I put in the wrong shipping address…how do I fix it?
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If the order is unfulfilled, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to adjust it before it is officially shipped out.
- We'll try our best to make the correction within the timeframe. If orders are placed after 3PM PST (past our daily shipping cut-off period) then it'll be easier to make the changes.
- If it’s well past 1-2 business days from placing the order we suggest calling the carrier and having the package rerouted as it is no longer in our facilities.
How do I cancel or change my order?
- Let us know ASAP by emailing email@example.com! We answer inquiries in the order they are made and changes cannot be guaranteed.
- If the warehouse has already assigned a tracking number to your order we are unable to make any changes.
Sizing & Inventory
Will you guys be restocking X shoe?
Due to the popularity of certain style, we might restock more next season, but there is no guarantee due to supply chain backups. Please check back soon and rest assured the management team is working hard to get items back in stock!
I just got an email that says my item was “Out of Stock”. What are my options?
- Our customer care team is more than happy to work with you to make sure you get a pair you love to your door! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response.
How do I find my correct size?
- Refer to our Size Chart here. All of our shoe styles are listed in US sizing.
- Please note that certain styles may be listed as true to size, runs small, or runs larger.
How come my promo code does not work?
- Check to make sure the items you are purchasing qualifies for that particular discount. Make sure to hit "Apply" after entering the code and the order total should reflect the discounted price.
- Please note that we only accept one promotional code per order.
Was I charged twice?
- All orders are processed once by our system. If you placed a duplicate order you will receive an additional confirmation email. Contact us directly at email@example.com as soon as possible if you think it was a mistake.
- All “pending” charges should drop with the issuing bank within 1-3 business days. If you need additional help with “pending” charges or authorizations please contact your issuing bank or credit card company.
I keep getting an error message when I enter my billing and shipping information! What’s happening?
- If you are getting an error message or address mismatch there may be a mistake with your billing information. Your billing address must match EXACTLY what you have on file with your issuing bank or credit card. Clear up the typos, reformat if you need to and hit submit ONCE.
How long does it take to process a refund?
- With our SmartPost flat rate label it usually takes 7-10 business days to reach us.
- From there our returns department inspects, refunds, and releases the order back into inventory within 1-3 additional business days. You’ll receive a notification of the refund or exchange once done.
Where will my refund go?
- ALL refunds are issued back to the original form of payment.
- For all other Returns and Exchanges questions please refer to our Return Policy page.
When will my order ship?
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Processing time may vary due to merchandise availability and/or payment discrepancies
What is the cutoff time for overnight and 2-3 day shipping?
- The cut-off time for overnight and 2-3 day express shipments is 12 PM PST.
- Orders placed after 12 PM PST that ship overnight or express may not be processed the same day.
What about international orders?